when I started my company.
12 things I wish I knew when I started my company.
1. Create more than you consume
2. Work to get the work done and not for credit
3. Be kind. Negativity makes you miserable
4. Build Leverage. Gain skills and combine them with other skills and you will be unstoppable.
5. Be likeable. Do you want to work with someone for 8 hours that you don’t like? No one does.
6. Fall in love with compounding. Not just money. Everything.
7. Learn to sell. Everything comes down to selling.
8. Adapt to change. Especially when it’s uncomfortable.
9. Choose the right people. Environment matters.
10. Take Risks. Embrace failure and keep learning.
11. Reading is entertainment. Be a doer.
12. Stay healthy. Healthy minds create healthy living.
P.S: What would you add in this list?
Want more of these micro-blogs directly in your inbox?
[…] ✅ 12 things I wish I knew when I started my company […]