✅ Checklist of joining early-stage startups.
I get queries like “what to research before joining a startup” or “is joining a startup good or bad”.
So when choosing between offers from early-stage startups, keep the following in mind:
– Founder quality
– Market potential and idea
– The founder’s and early team’s history of success in terms of execution;
– The amount and calibre of funding (who are the investors);
– The team members you appreciate and their motivations for joining the company.
– Objectives for the upcoming 18 months and how you may provide value
– Time remaining to meet objectives for the following round
P.S: Name a few startups you think are good and I will tell you if they are or not. Comment down below!
Want more of these micro-blogs directly in your inbox?